By using Mind Jump Monthly, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you cannot use Mind Jump Monthly. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the suspension or termination of your use of the services and your account.
We may modify these Terms at any time, and if any changes are significant, we will notify you before they take effect. By continuing to use Mind Jump Monthly after the effective date of the changes, you agree to the new Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you should delete your account before they take effect. Otherwise, your use of the site and content will be subject to the new Terms.
These Terms are governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Mind Jump Monthly is only for individuals aged 16 and over. By using Mind Jump Monthly, you confirm that you are over 16 years old. If we become aware that someone under 16 is using Mind Jump Monthly, we will terminate their account.
Content Rights and Responsibilities
You retain ownership rights to the content you create and post on Mind Jump Monthly.
By posting content to Mind Jump Monthly, you grant us a non-exclusive license to publish it on Mind Jump Monthly Services, including any activities reasonably related to publishing (such as storing, displaying, reformatting, and distributing it). In consideration for granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Mind Jump Monthly may enable advertising on the Services, including in connection with the display of your content or other information. We may also use your content to promote Mind Jump Monthly, including its products and content. We will never sell your content to third parties without your explicit permission.
While we encourage you to post comments and upload creations to Mind Jump Monthly, you are responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks associated with it, including someone else relying on its accuracy or claims related to intellectual property or other legal rights.
Please refrain from posting or uploading any content that is:
- Inappropriate (abusive, offensive, or disruptive)
- Off-topic (not related to the original content or the ongoing conversation)
- Contains personal information (either your own or someone else’s)
- Puts children at risk
- Illegal or promotes illegal activity
- Defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- In contempt of court (anything that could affect the outcome of a court case)
- Infringes on anyone’s rights (including privacy rights)
- Created by someone else or copies someone else’s creation
- Not in English
- Contains links to content that is difficult to access or may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls, etc.)
- Violates our UK election and referendum rules
- Does not comply with the rest of our Terms
If you have published content elsewhere and want to post it on Mind Jump Monthly, you can do so as long as you have the necessary rights. By posting content to Mind Jump Monthly, you represent that doing so does not conflict with any other agreement you have made.
We reserve the right to remove any content you post for any reason. You must not resubmit content that you know has been removed.
You can delete any of your posts or your account at any time. The deletion process may take some time, but we will do it as quickly as possible. We may keep backup copies of your deleted posts or accounts on our servers for up to 14 days after deletion.
Content and Services
We may change, terminate, or restrict access to any aspect of the Services at any time without notice.
Under these Terms, you must not attempt or carry out the following:
- Access or tamper with non-public areas of the Services, our computer systems, or the systems of our technology providers.
- Access or search the Services using any means other than the currently available, published interfaces (e.g., APIs) we provide.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host, or network, including sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or scripting the creation of content or accounts to interfere with or burden the Services.
Incorporated Rules and Policies
By using Mind Jump Monthly, you agree to comply with our Rules and Policies. Failure to do so may result in content removal, suspension, or deletion of your account.
Disclaimer of Warranty: Mind Jump Monthly provides the Services as is, and you use them at your own risk and discretion. This means they are provided without any warranty, whether expressed or implied. There is no implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title, or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability: Mind Jump Monthly will not be liable to you for any damages arising from your use of the Services. This includes damages resulting from hacking or unavailability of the Services. It covers all types of damages (indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary) and legal claims, such as breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort, or any other loss.
No Waiver: If Mind Jump Monthly does not exercise a particular right under these Terms, it does not waive that right.
Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree that the court should attempt to give effect to the parties
intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full effect.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by English law, and any dispute relating to these Terms shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts. You agree that any lawsuit arising from the Services must be filed in an English court.
Entire Agreement: These Terms (including any document incorporated by reference) constitute the entire agreement between Mind Jump Monthly and you concerning the Services.